Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Southern Living Idea House: Senoia, Ga

This post is a little picture heavy...my apologies.  With the suggestion of a shop keeper in Serenbe, we headed over to Senoia, Georgia to visit the Southern Living Idea House before it closed up.  I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.  I couldn't put down my camera so choosing which pictures to share with y'all was tough!





 Southern Living and all of their partners did a beautiful job on this idea house!  It would be impossible for me to pick my favorite part...from the reclaimed wood floors, original sliding doors in the basement, the magnolia garland and burlap bows on the staircase, the built-in drawers under the stairs, the sitting room (with fireplace!) in the kitchen, and the transoms above every door. We left with a laundry list of ideas for future homes.  The decor was also perfectly executed and I was happy to see a few of the pieces came from local antique shops.  More to come on that...

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I would love to see this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks great! :) I love the nice big pictures you posted too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is so gorgeous. I think I'm going to end up referencing your lovely photos over and over for home decor ideas!

    The blog looks really great also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these homes...I could never choose just one!

    ReplyDelete